The new academic year is here and the Roadrunner community is ready to move FULL SPEED(y) AHEAD! As a member of our school community, we invite you to get involved, learn about upcoming events/programming, and make your voice heard.
NEW THIS YEAR: PTA Membership and Direct Donation are now two separate forms to be filled out by parents. Direct Donation no longer includes PTA membership. Please stay tuned for information about our Birthday Book Club, which benefits our school’s library.
The top Primary and Upper grade classes with the highest participation will receive a popsicle party with Speedy!
DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 30th
Along with your $10 PTA membership, we encourage you to make a direct donation in support of critical school programming. Did you know that Canyon Rim depends on its parents and families and their fundraising support to bridge the gap and provide the enhanced educational programs, technology purchases and upgrades, and campus improvements experienced by all of our children? Your support and partnership are critical and support campus activities such as:
- Academic programs like Discovery Cube Mobile Science Programs, Walk-Through California, The American Revolution and Ancient Civilizations.
- Enrichment opportunities in the arts such as Art Masters, Music education and performances for TK through 4th Grade students (district only provides music for 5th & 6th), Imagination Machine (creative writing), and the Dare to Dance assembly.
- Our STEAM Lab for Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts and Math learning.
- Physical Education equipment to support our PE programming.
- Infrastructure support for our library
- Classroom Chromebooks and iPads