ATTENTION CANYON RIM FAMILIES!
Please note that for the 2019/2020 school year the following programs & initiatives will be funded exclusively by YOUR SUPPORT OF THE CANYON RIM PTA FUNDRAISERS!
- Art Masters
- PE Equipment
- Birthday Book Club/Library book replenishment
- Music teacher and music performances for TK-4thgrade (district funds 5th/6th only)
- STEAM Lab
- Walk Through California/The American Revolution/Ancient World
- Family Fun Nights (Talent Show, etc.)
- Classroom iPad and Chromebook upgrades
- Campus upgrades: Digital school marquee, classroom safety and security upgrades
However, without your continued support of our FUNDRAISERS throughout the year such as Direct Donation (September), Birthday Book Club (September), Glo-Fest (Nov 15), and Step-it-Up (March) the above programs provided to all Canyon Rim students would NOT CONTINUE.
There is no funding in the school or district budget for these programs and initiatives.
2019/2020 Canyon Rim PTA Membership & Support Drive
The PTA Membership & Support Drive Registration Form ONLINE includes:
- Roadrunner support levels which are a combination of PTA Membership and Direct Donation (option to only join PTA and/or donate)
- Canyon Rim Birthday Book Club – our library’s only source to provide new books!
- Room Parent and Volunteer Opportunity signups – we would love to have you!
- Required PTA Waiver
In an effort to go green all of these documents may only be completed and submitted online at www.canyonrimpta.com by 9/13/19.
There will be a prize for the classrooms with 100% registration! Please complete by Friday, September 13, 2019. Thank you for your support of Canyon Rim, our faculty and the students! Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Tammy Dunst V.P. Membership – email@example.com
For questions regarding any of the items on the registration form please email the Canyon Rim PTA VP of Membership Tammy Dunst.
Roadrunner Support Levels
We are excited to present tiered levels of support opportunities to make joining PTA and supporting Canyon Rim a lot easier! ALL levels of donation include PTA membership and are tax deductible.
Any parent, grandparent or guardian can join PTA through our school. Joining doesn’t mean you are locked in to meetings and volunteering – although we are always grateful for those who can participate! Even just joining PTA and paying the membership fees provides funds towards school programs and more importantly shows support for our school and demonstrates to the children that their parents are invested in making Canyon Rim its best. The more memberships our school has the stronger our efforts become. The more donations we receive the more programs and technology we can support.