>>>>Scroll down to Pre-Order wristbands and mystery glow grab bags
Get ready to GLOW and DANCE the night away at Canyon Rim’s first Family Fun Night of the school year on FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 15 FROM 6:00-8:30 PM! All ages and grades invited! Come dressed in white and neon to get your glow on and check out the darkened MPR decked out with black lights and a DJ spinning the latest tunes! Outside on the playground blacktop and lunch area there will be food vendors, a silly string arena, glow wearables/products for purchase, face painting and much more! Feel free to invite family and friends!
Ages 2 and under may enter Glow Dance for free. Ages 3 and up require a wristband for entrance to the Glow Dance. Please look for signs directing you to the entrance and PTA Check-In for will call and onsite wristband purchases. The entrance will be located past the main Canyon Rim gate next to the MPR.
WHEN: Friday, November 15 from 6:00 – 8:30 pm
PRE-ORDER ENDS: Wednesday, October 30th at 10:00 am
PICK UP: Will call opens at 5:30 pm.
- WRISTBANDS ARE REQUIRED FOR GLOW DANCE ENTRANCE
- PTA Tickets are available for purchase onsite for $1.00 each and may be used for the following:
- Popcorn – 1 ticket
- Cotton Candy – 1 ticket
- Silly String – 4 tickets
- Face Painting – 3 tickets
- Cake Walk – 1 ticket
- Additional onsite activities include:
- PTA Silent Auctions – come check out the amazing baskets of items and experiences available including premium seating and a reserved parking spot for kindergarten and 6th grade promotions as well as the coveted reserved parking spots for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Teacher Lunch Auctions – sign up for a chance to have a special activity with your teacher as well as other special opportunities.
- Mystery Glow Grabs including assorted glow items will be available onsite for purchase while supplies last.
- Food Vendors – food and drinks will be available onsite on the playground blacktop and lunch area.
DON’T FORGET THAT FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 15 IS A HALF DAY!