>>>>Scroll down to order wristband
WRISTBANDS REQUIRED FOR ENTRANCE. ALL ATTENDEES MUST HAVE A WRISTBAND.
Get ready to GLOW and DANCE the night away at Canyon Rim’s first Family Fun Night of the school year on FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 15 FROM 6:00-8:30 PM! All ages and grades invited! Come dressed in white and neon to get your glow on and check out the darkened MPR decked out with black lights and a DJ spinning the latest tunes! Outside on the playground blacktop and lunch area there will be food vendors, a silly string arena, glow wearables/products for purchase, face painting and much more! Feel free to invite family and friends!
Ages 2 and under may enter GlowFest for free. Ages 3 and up require a wristband for entrance to the Glow Dance. Please look for signs directing you to the entrance and PTA Check-In for will call and onsite wristband purchases. The entrance will be located past the main Canyon Rim gate next to the MPR.
WHEN: Friday, November 15 from 6:00 – 8:30 pm
PRE-ORDER HAS ENDED. YOU MAY STILL PURCHASE WRISTBANDS ONSITE FOR $7 STARTING AT 5:30 PM.
PICK UP: Will call opens at 5:30 pm.
- WRISTBANDS ARE REQUIRED FOR GLOWFEST ENTRANCE
- PTA Tickets are available for purchase onsite for $1.00 each and may be used for the following:
- Popcorn – 1 ticket
- Cotton Candy – 2 tickets
- Glow Stick Cotton Candy – 5 tickets
- Silly String – 4 tickets
- Face Painting – 2 tickets
- Cake Walk – 1 ticket
- Additional onsite activities include:
- PTA Silent Auctions – come check out the amazing baskets of items and experiences available including premium seating and a reserved parking spot for kindergarten and 6th grade promotions as well as the coveted reserved parking spots for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Teacher Lunch Auctions – sign up for a chance to have a special activity with your teacher as well as other special opportunities.
- Mystery Glow Grabs including assorted glow items will be available onsite for purchase while supplies last.
- Food Vendors – food and drinks will be available onsite on the playground blacktop and lunch area.
DON’T FORGET THAT FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 15 IS A HALF DAY!