Canyon Rim 20th Anniversary Festival
Friday, October 27th – 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Doors to MPR open at 4:30 pm
- Festival wristbands and PTA tickets will be for sale in the MPR starting at 4:30 pm
- Pre-purchase festival wristbands online here – pick up at will call on 10/27 in MPR starting at 4:30 pm
What is the Festival Wristband?
- The festival wristband is required for all attendees who wish to participate in the following:
- 10 unique and fun game booths with unlimited visits and prizes!
- Photo booth – unlimited visits
- 18′ inflatable slide – unlimited visits
- Inflatable Double Hoops (basketball shooting game) – unlimited visits
- Inflatable Skeeball – unlimited visits
- Inflatable Obstacle Course – unlimited visits
- Attendees not wishing to participate in the above do not require a wristband to attend the Festival
- Please note that the only way to participate in the game booths and above attractions is with a wristband – there are no single use tickets for sale
- All wristband participants must have a signed PTA waiver (either printed version or completed via online purchase)
What are the PTA Tickets?
PTA tickets will be available for purchase at 4:30 pm in the MPR the night of the festival. These tickets can be used to participate in:
- Cake Walk
- Silly String
- Spin Art
- Funky Hair
- Face Paint
What else is going on at the Festival?
- DJ Dance Party
- Teacher’s Corner with Teacher Auction and Canyon Rim time capsule exhibit
- Silly String Arena
- Glow Sticks (5th Grade Fundraiser)
- Wear your Canyon Rim spirit wear to show Roadrunner pride!
What is there to eat and drink?
Make sure to bring cash for the following:
- Taco Guy
- Macaroni Grill
- Pizza (5th Grade Fundraiser)
- Cotton Candy
- Shave Ice
- Soda, Water, Coffee (5th Grade Fundraiser)
Click here to purchase wristbands online – includes WAIVER
Click here to print out the wristband order form to return to your teacher
Click here to print and fill out the WAIVER that is required for all wristband purchases that are submitted on paper